The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Exporting images without a border Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am using the copy of OmniGraffle that came with my Power Mac G5 along with Canvas X to create Web buttons. When I export objects from OmniGraffle they have a one pixel-wide white border around them. The problem arises regardless of the image format I choose and despite the fact that I do not have the border option selected. For instance, OmniGraffle insists on exporting an object that is 192x20 pixels as an object that is 194x22 pixels.

Is there a way to prevent any type of border from being added to object I export? My copy of OmniGraffle is 3.2 (v74.5).

I have the same trouble. I also find it odd that if I create a canvas the exact size that I want (say, 200 by 80 pixels), then put a box on that exactly the same size, then put a 1 pixel border (stroke) on the box, the border seems to butt properly on the left and upper sides, but the border gets partially cut off on the right and bottom. No amount of tweaking the grid and trying to make things snap to it fixes this. Any hints?