The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swimlanes / Cross Business Flows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Firstly can I just say just how much i love using Onmingraffle - it's fab!

But, and there is a but (and it's a big one). There is no facility for creating cross business / swimlane flow charts.

I need to do this on a daily basis, and the current functionality needs enhancing.

So please please please can you fix it for me.

Thx

Nothing automatically, but there are stencils you can use to start with, and then alter to fit the use case.

The building blocks such as UML shapes and arrows that anchor are in OG and Visio, but I don't know of any feature that can build it from an excel file (like how MSOffice creates pie charts)