The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request - iCal lookup Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love the fact that OmniPlan can be given a schedule, and plot out how long it will take for a project accordingly. But what would be truly nifty would be if you could tie a given resource to a particular iCal calendar. That way, when you schedule for vacation, or overtime, or leaving early, or whatever, you could go back to OmniPlan, tell it to grab the updated iCal info, and adapt accordingly.

Or is there already a way to do this, and I can't find it?

This would be huge, for me. OmniPlan is already cool, but this would take it up a significant notch.

-Speireag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speireag View Post
I love the fact that OmniPlan can be given a schedule, and plot out how long it will take for a project accordingly. But what would be truly nifty would be if you could tie a given resource to a particular iCal calendar. That way, when you schedule for vacation, or overtime, or leaving early, or whatever, you could go back to OmniPlan, tell it to grab the updated iCal info, and adapt accordingly.

Or is there already a way to do this, and I can't find it?

This would be huge, for me. OmniPlan is already cool, but this would take it up a significant notch.

-Speireag.
Can't do this in OmniPlan right now, but it's a feature request in our development database that we'll want to look into for a later version. :-)