The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I need OF to keep alertiung me until action is checked done, how? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know I can set a due date/time to an action and when that due/time arrives I get an alert on my iPad, great, but it only happens once...not great for me.. I need to be nagged to get something done.

I know if I make the action repeat then *after* I've checked off the repeating action it will alert me again but if I don't check it off it won't repeat the alert, again, I need to be nagged to get something done.

Anyone know a way OF can keep alerting on the due date/time of a action even if it's *not* checked off?

That would be great!

Thanks for your help

I don't think that OmniFocus has a unction that allows you to snooze an alert for X minutes. That would probably be something for Reminders.

While nagging might sound like a great idea at first, it will become annoying and you will eventually develop an immunity to the nagging. Eventually you'll just "dismiss" the reminder and just ignore it.

I've found that if I really wanted something done, no amount of nagging will make me do something. Ask my wife :-O

if you do want something like that, go to the iPad app and submit feedback to the Omni Ninjas.