The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Weekly review 'issues' Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've logged this with the Ninjas, but wanted to see how others handle things.

My weekly review is usually on a Friday, but life is life and sometimes it's not possible.

If Friday's not possible, I hold the review on the Sunday, which all works really well until the following Friday when none of my projects with weekly review iterations show up in review. Obviously, I could go through all of my projects and manually review them, but with over 100 projects and climbing, that's not really practical.

The flip side is that If I know I'm going to be spectacularly busy, sometimes I want to do a weekly review on a Thursday, again very few of my projects will be available in Review when I need them to be.

I've requested from the Ninjas a way to do this this in OF for iPad, effectively a way to set all projects for review today, but this would take some time to implement, even if OF feel that it's a valid addition.

How does anyone else handle this (Apart from the obvious, 'don't miss your weekly review')