The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript Help Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't know applescript and wouldn't trust myself with it. Has anyone made, or would anyone mind making a script that can export a particular "Perspective" to html on, say, an hourly basis so that I can make it my homepage and see my "Due" perspective every time I open Safari or Firefox?

I'll throw 50 bucks at it if no one is motivated enough to do it.

Thanks,
-ryan

Here you go. I was using this before the iPhone stuff came out, so it wasn't any trouble to build it. (I just cleaned it up a bit, since it was VERY bare bones when I first made it)

The script just exports one or more perspectives as HTML, cycling through each one as appropriate.

Just set the two properties at the top to the perspectives you want to export (in {} brackets and quoted, as in the example) and set the path to where you want the files to dump. They'll each be named after the perspective.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Save OmniFocus as HTML.scpt.zip (7.7 KB, 1133 views)

Oh, to schedule it to run regularly, you can use a program like Proxi or just set up a repeating event in iCal and set "run applescript" as the alert, attached to this script.

Oh wow, you rock! Thanks!