The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Copy and Paste Problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum - I have posted this in the Apple forum too, but I am desperate.

I am switching from Things to OmniFocus. I am also gathering up several lists I have and entering everything in the in box so I can get started.

I have noticed a weird and unwelcome behavior. I will enter the subject line, then copy a bunch of text and go to the note area and hit APPLE V to paste it in and nothing happens. If I take the menu command it works.

This happens in several programs. For example, in Mail I cannot copy an email address into the to line.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't run into this specific issue. Very strange. Have you changed keyboard shortcuts in System Preferences → Keyboard?

If you moving a lot of info from Things into OF, have you seen the applescript referenced here?