The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exception raised: ISyncSessionUnavailableException Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have a bug to report. My OmniFocus is acting weird when I sync something.
The attached dialog appears with changing content. I don't know what all that stuff says, but the window is so long that the OK button is out of reach. :D

http://files.zettt.de/tmp/omnifocus_exception.png

When I'm syncing on my machine, I sometimes get some (sometimes all) of my tasks to appear in the Inbox. Sometimes they disappear from projects and then reappear in the Inbox.
But I'm almost sure, that I haven't lost any task. (That's the good part of this report.)

If you need further assistance let me know and I'll be happy to help out.

Thanks,
Zettt

You should definitely contact the support ninjas with Help->Send Feedback to get some assistance in debugging this.

Thanks, just sent a message.