The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Disclosure Triangles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
In OF 1.7.1, my disclosure triangles only appear when the mouse hovers over the action group. However, if an action group has child actions, I want to see the disclosure triangles permanently displayed. In Omni Outliner, the Inspector lets you "show handles" always, under mouse, or never. I want Omni Focus to always show handles (a.k.a disclosure triangles). Is there a way to fix this in Omni Focus, either through Preferences or through the Inspector?