The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating actions daily at same hour [A: set both Start & Due dates, choose "repeat every"] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to have an action repeat with the same due hour everyday? I want 5 different actions set for 12:00 AM to repeat daily. Due at !2:00 am will keep them at the top of my daily action list.

I think you want the "repeat every" option, with both the start and due dates set.

Thanks for the suggestion,
I am testing this to see if it works and will let you know results.

the actions have not repeated with the suggested options set as instructed

Note that repetition is tied to completing the action. Once you check an item off, the next one will be automatically created.

If that doesn't explain what you're seeing, feel free to contact our support ninjas via email or by calling 800.315.6664; we'll be happy to help you set this up.