The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What did I do today? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Working in OF helps me to get so much more done. But at the end of the day, I find it hard to remember exactly what it was that I did all day! Is there a way to show exactly what was accomplished in a given day? Perhaps that is a perspective, but I still don't feel very comfortable with perspectives so your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Switch to the Contexts view. Turn on the view bar (pink sunglasses in the toolbar). From left to right, change the drop-downs to read "All Contexts", "Completed", [anything you like], "Completed", "Any", "All". Then look for the gray bar in the main window that says "Today" -- voila!
The key part is setting the second dropdown (the one with the {} symbol) to "Completed" -- grouping your tasks by when they were completed, and setting the other view dropdowns to show as many tasks as possible (Any, All). Also, it's important to be in context view, so that you can group the individual actions, rather than the projects.