The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request - "Smaller - Bigger" Fonts Option Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
As people send me updates to tasks they're working on, I copy snippets into the notes section. Given email these days, I get all different sizes of fonts have have to open the Font control to adjust. Could you give us the "smaller - Bigger" adjustment buttons I see in other apps - such as Apple Mail?

Thanks!

Mark

You'll find "Smaller" and "Bigger" in the Format menu under the Font submenu. (They have the keyboard shortcuts Command-Minus and Command-Plus.)

You might also find the "Paste and Match Style" command useful. It's in the Edit menu, and is just like Paste except that it strips the original style formatting so that your pasted text matches the surrounding text. (The only awkward thing about it is its keyboard shortcut: we're using the standard shortcut used by Mail, iChat, etc., which is Option-Shift-Command-V. You can use System Preferences to bind it to a more convenient key, though!)

Hope this helps!

Hi Ken,
Yes, that helps a lot! Thanks!
It would still be nice to be able to customize the tool-bar (hint, hint!)

Mark