The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clippings Quick Entry Not Coming Forward (Spaces?) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a repeatable instance of the QuickEntry screen not coming to the front all of the time.

My recent experience is:
1. In FileMaker v9 - active QuickEntry using the Clippings keyboard shortcut
2. The QuickEntry screen pops up - all is good.
3. Enter the data (do not dismiss the QuickEntry window)
4. Return to FileMaker (using command-tab)
5. Evoke another QuickEntry with the Clippings shortcut.
* The QuickEntry screen is not brought to the front, BUT the data is entered into QuickEntry.
Not good.

DISCLAIMER: Don't know if it is related, but I have OmniFOcus assigned to a Leopard Space. At the time the above happend, FileMaker and OmniFOcus were in different spaces.

Also, I have not been able to bring up the QuickEntry window using the Clipping shortcut when in Excel or Word. Is this feature only available in certain applications?