The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Siri setup problems on my iPhone 4S Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have tried to carefully go through all of the steps to set Siri and OmniFocus on my iPhone, but I'm missing something.
  • iPhone > Settings > iCloud > Reminders = On
  • OmniFocus > Settings > Capture - No iCloud listed!
  • OmniFocus > Settings > Capture > Reminders Capture = On
  • OmniFocus > Settings > Capture > Calendar (Default) = Selected

For some reason I don't find the iCloud service (which is activated for all my devices) in the OmniFocus settings!

I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.0.1.

What might I have missed?

I'm not sure I understand what iCloud setting you're expecting to be listed. It sounds like you're all set up.

Which set of steps are you following? Perhaps the confusion came from some changes to our settings layout & wording? There are some small differences between iOS 5 and iOS 6.

We recently updated the PDF manual for this app, so its instructions for this feature should be current:
http://www.omnigroup.com/products/om...phone/support/ [and then click the Manual button to download]