The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Future of OmniWeb? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I read somewhere that workspace settings can be sent to OmniWeb on another computer. Is that still possible, and if so how is it done? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakari View Post
I read somewhere that workspace settings can be sent to OmniWeb on another computer. Is that still possible, and if so how is it done? Thanks.
Just copy the folder /Users/yourname/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb 5/Workspaces (sic!, it’s still "5") to the other Mac. (OmniWeb must not be running on this other Mac at this moment.) That's it.

(If you already have a Workspaces folder there, you can also merge the content of the two folders.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli Zappe View Post
Just copy the folder /Users/yourname/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb 5/Workspaces (sic!, it’s still "5") to the other Mac. (OmniWeb must not be running on this other Mac at this moment.) That's it.

(If you already have a Workspaces folder there, you can also merge the content of the two folders.)
Awesome, thanks. It worked fine.

Here’s me showing some some love and support for OmniWeb. Glad to see it still being worked on.