The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

A script to print a perspective 4 pages per sheet Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am attempting to write a script that would:

1. Open OF
2. Print the "Today" perspective formatted to 4 pages per sheet
3. Close OF

Here's the script:

Code:
property PrintPerspective : "Today"

tell application "OmniFocus"
	activate
	print perspective PrintPerspective with properties {pages across:2, pages down:2} ¬
		without print dialog
	quit with saving
end tell
For some reason, it always prints one page per sheet instead of 4 and I can't figure out why and how to change it (I'm brand new to AppleScript).

Any suggestions how to accomplish the above?

I may be wrong, but it looks to me as if the print settings parameter simply isn't working ...
The quickest route to help might be OmniFocus > Help > Send Feedback ...

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2010-10-27 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: typo

Yeah, this looks like a bug on our end - written up.

Unfortunately, I don't have an immediate workaround to offer you on this one. I'm sorry for the trouble!