The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Allow tasks to spilt around fixed meeting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

In my schedule i have a reoccurring daily meeting which utilises several members of staff. This meeting is an hour long and is scheduled for 4pm each day. I would like other activities scheduled, to split around this meeting - please help

Cheers

Last edited by mrgreglord; 2010-12-30 at 07:08 AM..

Any takers?

Sorry about this! We collectively browse the forums as we're able on top of our other duties, but between catching up after the holidays and the launch of the Mac App Store yesterday, there hasn't been a lot of extra time to go around.

That said, if you ever want a guaranteed response, you can always mail our support ninjas, and a person from the appropriate team is guaranteed to respond. I don't know the answer to this, in other words, but I can point you at the folks who would. Hope this helps!

Mrgreglord,

Did you get an answer to this question.

I've got to do the same thing. Any answers?

thanks

tom

I have exactly the same issue. I thought this was what the task priority would solve, but alas :(

We don't support task splitting in OmniPlan 1.x, but we are working on this for OmniPlan 2.0. You'll have to create two separate tasks if you want to break them up around a fixed meeting task.