The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Aperture Projects/Workflow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was trying to work out a sensible project storage and workflow for Aperture and planned to draw this out in OmniGraffle. My problem is simply that I haven't had much luck finding any great stencils. I was looking for combinations of cameras, Mac hardware, firewire drives, media, scanners etc.

My usual source is Graffletopia but this didn't seem to have much of what I needed. They did have Mac hardware but it didn't look as gorgeous as it should.