The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mail Rule to Create actions not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi -

I am trying to get the auto action creation to work and have been unsuccessful so far. The messages are coming into my Inbox with the "+omnifocus" in the address line, so I know its not my mail server choking on them.

The script specified in the Mail Rule created by OmniFocus is supposed to be located at: /Applications/OmniFocus.app/Contents/Resources/MailAction.applescript.

I checked, and it IS there. It just doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Any clues on how to troubleshoot this ?

Also, any info you could direct me to concerning how to do clipping from Mail and Safari would be really really appreciated !

thanks,
best,
dj