The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Left navigation on Microsoft's home page? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The Microsoft home page has site navigation links in the light-blue column on the left.

None of these links work for me in OmniWeb 5.5.1. They're fine in Safari 2.0.4 and Firefox 2.0.

Do others see this problem?

They work OK for me, but I suspect that they are using javascript for the links as, once a link is followed, you can't go back to the original page. Utterly stupid website design...