The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

repeating actions that self-complete Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a number of all day to do items in iCal that repeat every month to remind me of things that lapse on a regular basis... for example: when the quota on my broadband account returns to zero, when the free movies on my cable subscription lapse, etc. For them to be useful but not annoying in OmniFocus it would be great if there was an additional type of "Repeat every..." in the action inspector: a repeating action that just self-completes or rolls over and starts again when it reaches the due date. I don't want to have to complete each one, they're just there to remind me that I'm going miss out on taking advantage of something if I don't use it. They're quite low level in the scheme of decisions but there seem to be more and more of them, and I'd like to have them in OF but not if they add to the things I have to click to complete.