The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go to full-screen when closing tab drawer Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was thinking that it'd be good to have the window go to full-screen when you close the tab drawer. For me, this would be a pretty good solution for wide web sites (being on a 12" screen).

I don't know if this would have to use the Zoom Window function or not. For the life of me, I don't understand how Zoom in some OS X apps is supposed to work. it never seems consistent, so I don't know how that would affect the feasibility of this idea, or if this has been discussed before.

Obviously, this should be an option since some people would not want to go to full-screen.

Last edited by FredH; 2006-11-16 at 06:01 PM..

Close the tab drawer and shift-click* the zoom button to make the window fill the screen (you may need to do it twice). Save the Window size. Open the drawer and it will resize the window to fit on screen. Close the drawer and it will resize the window back to full screen.

* This is unique to OmniWeb but it would be nice if it worked system wide.

Thanks, that does what I wanted.