The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Context Highlighting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi All,
I'm Wondering if there was any way of highlighting specific context(s) that have tasks assigned to them. I have about 8-10 contexts, but at the moment not all of them have tasks assigned. Is there any way to highlight or place some sort of indicator on those contexts which have a task? .

..so I dont have to click through my list of contexts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony.Calzadilla
Hi All,
I'm Wondering if there was any way of highlighting specific context(s) that have tasks assigned to them. I have about 8-10 contexts, but at the moment not all of them have tasks assigned. Is there any way to highlight or place some sort of indicator on those contexts which have a task? .

..so I dont have to click through my list of contexts?
There's no such indicator, but you can just group by context and select all the contexts. Only those contexts that have actions will be displayed.

Curt

Cool! Thats actually much easier and faster to read than a list of highlighted contexts

Thanks curt.clifton