The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Tasks Repeats but only for a specific time period Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I am relatively new to Omnifocus and can't figure out how to set up an action to do what I need. Searches of the forum were unsuccessful, but it could have been my keyword selection. My apologies if this has been discussed and I couldn't locate it.

I occasionally have tasks which are due each day, but only for a specific period of time. For example, every day between the 6th and the 15th of January I need to check on some items for my manager who is out of the office. I set the task to the appropriate project and context, start date to today, due date of today, repeat every one day, and then I get stuck. I don't see where I can tell OF to repeat this daily until the 15th and then stop. In the past I have had to manually note when I no longer accomplish this task and then delete it.

How does one accomplish this?

Thanks.