The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus to iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Not sure if this is a Syncing question or not so pardon me if it is. In any event, what I would LOVE to have happen is if I place a due date on an action in OmniFocus, I would love it if that action appeared in my iCal. I really don't want to necessarily dump all my actions in iCal ToDos as there is no reason to use that if you have the OmniFocus for the iPhone which I do. If this is possible, would love to know how to accomplish, and if not, please consider this a feature request :)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Randy

I'd second this

You'll want to check this thread for extensive discussion on this topic. The last post in that thread is especially worthy of attention. ;-)