The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Big ask - OF to ical Shared Reminders App Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is a big ask, but I will ask anyway....

I have a team of people working for me and I share with them iCal Reminders --- as in the new Reminders app on the iPhone.

I have created a reminders list for each team member which I share with them.

They of course access this on their iPhone.

What I am looking for is a way to export a selected task to ical reminders (not an even and nothing to do with OF's ability to publish to ical). A separate script for each user would be fine so hard coding which ical shared list is accessed is fine --- I am not looking for some fancy click a button script to pick which shared reminders list I send the task too.

Would anyone have a script to do this?

I have looked over several ical scripts but these are all BEFORE apple launched their reminders app.

Any help great fully appreciated....

Stefan

If I'm understanding you right, OmniPlan has something very close to this built-in.

Hi are you able to expand on this little?

There's an export option called "HTML Full report" that creates a few basic web pages for the tasks, and a calendar for each team member's tasks.