The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Multi-User / Shared Features Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I did not see anywhere a discussion of a multi-user setup for Omnifocus, any way to share the entire list or otherwise collaborate with this software. Is that discussed or described somewhere?

If you have not considered this issue, then you should. I would put it at the highest possible priority for additional major features.

Let me know if there's something I'm missing,

earth

The answers you seek are available here.

I haven't seen much in the way of support of multiple user solutions yet.

The web app for OF could be used in a collaboration environment - but its all or nothing with a given copy of OF.

I've get a script in development that syncs selected data with a web todo service called Toodledo. Toodledo supports sharing specific projects with other Toodledo users.

So this script does allow:

OmniFocus <-> Toodledo(User1) <-> Toodledo(User2)

This means that user1 can have tasks visible, and or modifiable by another user with a fair amount of control over which projects are shared.

I'm hoping at some point this script will allow full OF - OF connections via

OmniFocus <-> Toodledo(User1) <-> Toodledo(User2) <-> OmniFocus

But right now the Toodledo API can't access the shared tasks

The project is at:
http://groups.google.com/group/oftd

-P