The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Repeating Options Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know when/if there will be an update to the repeating option? I have tasks that are due on certain days of the week, but weekday options aren't available yet. Has there been any news regarding this? Other than that minor repeating issue, this app works perfectly for me. But at the moment, I end up with duplicate task names so I can get them to repeat when I need them to (one task for Tuesday repeated weekly, one task for Friday repeated weekly to get the Tuesday/Friday idea).

Thoughts?