The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feat. req.: Default start time for an action [Req. Exists: Email support to vote] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can I set the default start time for an action to 9am instead of 12am?

I can do it on the Mac but can't find an option on the iPhone.

I have a feeling this is one of the things on the "we want to do this but haven't done it yet" list.

<paws around in database>

Yep - folks that would like to see this added to the phone app should email the support ninjas; they can vote this up.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search