The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unable to Reset Database Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just downloaded and installed the 1.5.2 upgrade.

I am unable to Reset Database on my iPhone. I have a 2G with all the latest updates, and my iTunes is 8.2.1 (6).

My Desktop OF is 1.6.1/GM-v77.16.6.

I have rebooted my iPhone, compacted my database, turned off all syncing, gone to Airport Mode--still cannot Reset Database.

I've already reported this as a bug to Support.

Does anyone have a fix for this besides deleting and reinstalling OF on my iPhone?

I encountered that as well, reported it, and then just did the uninstall/install bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I encountered that as well, reported it, and then just did the uninstall/install bit.
Thanks, whpalmer4. Annoying, but I guess that's what I'll have to do. I hope they are listening and will add my email feedback to their bug reports.

I don't think there's any reason to believe they won't fix this in the next release.