The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Report printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Newbie with two week use so far. Is there a way to print a report of tasks!

My boss would like a list of my current projects a I would like to give him a print out of my "Work" library so he can see what I'm working on. Either summary and even a detail list would be great.

Thanks

Sure. Get the list as you want it, and then print it. Mac OS X can save _anything_ it can print as a PDF, so you can create a PDF and send that over.

Note, the OF print settings are _huge_. Maybe go to "Print Setup..." and change scaling to 60% for something that doesn't look like a children's book.

Oh, and with all this, I've noticed that, for me, I can't print with the 1.7 sneaky peeks as well. Unsure if it's a problem for everyone, or just for users who are on the [REDACTED] version of Mac OS X. I'll note that with 10.6.1 I could print fine, so something doth changed there for sure.

Quote:
Oh, and with all this, I've noticed that, for me, I can't print with the 1.7 sneaky peeks as well. Unsure if it's a problem for everyone, or just for users who are on the [REDACTED] version of Mac OS X. I'll note that with 10.6.1 I could print fine, so something doth changed there for sure.
I assume you meant OmniFocus 1.6.1 not OS X 10.6.1 (I don't think you have that :-). I can confirm that you can't print with OmniFocus 1.7 sneeky peek (117251) under 10.5.8. It crashes immediately upon pressing Cmd-P (crash reported submitted to OmniGroup).

Last edited by dave256; 2009-08-17 at 10:07 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave256 View Post
I assume you meant OmniFocus 1.6.1 not OS X 10.6.1 (I don't think you have that :-). I can confirm that you can't print with OmniFocus 1.7 sneeky peek (117251) under 10.5.8. It crashes immediately upon pressing Cmd-P (crash reported submitted to OmniGroup).
Heh. Correct, I cannot print with OF 1.7 sneakypeeks on "An OS X release later than 10.5.8 :-)"

This seems to be fixed by revision 117363, at least on 10.5.8.

Curt