The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A link on Google code looks messy Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Safari is correct.
Chrome is correct.

OmniWeb do wrong.

**** Description of symptoms: ****
At http://code.google.com/intl/en/ under 'Featured Products' to the left side of the page, the link under 'Google Apps' is a mess with bigger font sizes. There seems to be text that are rendered so that some text covers the other when font size is bigger than default (one or two hit on cmd + '+'). It should just grow in fontsize as in Safari and Chrome.

**** To reproduce: ****
Go to http://code.google.com/intl/en/
Make font size bigger by cmd + '+' one or two times.
Look at links on the left. Link number 4: 'Google Web Toolkit' ; is a mess.
It is a bit funny it is that link that goes wrong.

**** My Gear is: ****
MacBook 13" alu unibody (the only alu 13" that is not a pro) 2 GHz with 2 GB RAM and 10.6.7 Build 10J869 which is up to date as of time of this report.

And I tested on the latest Safari Version 5.0.5 (6533.21.1) and Chrome 11.0.696.68; both works as expected.

I'm using a sneaky peak:
You are currently running OmniWeb 5.11 sneaky peek (v622.15.0.148080).