The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Simple way to view tasks available tomorrow? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey gang,

Anybody know any secret OF Mojo to allow me to review the next day's available tasks?

Thanks
David

www.macsparky.com

Last edited by MacSparky; 2008-01-08 at 10:09 AM..

It's not quite clear to me what you're asking.

Do you want to view tasks that are due tomorrow that are already available? If so, then in context mode, group and sort by due.

If you want to view tasks that would be available tomorrow if you completed all today's tasks, I don't know of any way to do that, short of completing today's tasks.

Sorry about not being clear ...

I manage a LOT of projects. So I use start dates and due dates frequently. For instance if I want to start writing a report on a certain case next thursday, I list the start date as next thursday so when I show up for work that day OF points me in the right direction.

I also like to spend a few minutes at the end of each workday looking at what is on deck tomorrow. So what I'm looking for is a way to see items that have a start date or are otherwise "available" tomorrow morning.

Make any sense?

David

In that case, it sounds like what you want to do is group and sort by "Start" in context mode and make sure that the next filter is set to "Remaining". This will only catch things with start dates of tomorrow. You might set up some different perspectives to show "Starting Tomorrow", "Due Tomorrow", etc.