The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clipping for Airmail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey guys,

I love how I can clip an email right form Apple Mail using my keyboard shortcut or from the Services menu. But I've recently switched to Airmail as my email client and wanted to assign a shortcut for that app.

How do I go about doing that? Can I assign a specific shortcut to just that app? I tried a few things but I couldn't seem to get it working.

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with Airmail. If that app properly implements Services, the keyboard shortcut and Services menu item should just work. (You may have to select the text you want clipped first.)

Oh right, I forgot about highlighting the text...THANKS!

Great to hear. I'm thinking about using Airmail app myself and was just hoping that OF would work with. It's a new mail app that seems to be getting a lot of attention, primarily for its low price and for many sites saying it's a worthy alternative to Sparrow. I hope that OG will include Airmail in its testing in the future.

Airmail clipping will be great as it on Mail.app