The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Set baseline by mistake Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After setting the baseline (trying out a few features), I realized my baseline was actually not correct. Is there a way to revert to a non locked baseline ? I can't see to be able to move things around anymore in baseline view.

i made the same thing... hope there is a fast way to correct it..
:)

Right now it looks like you have to re-do your project. I haven't found any way to undo this. And the support email doesn't seem very responsive.

Yup, there is a fast way. In actual view, set the tasks to what you really want your baseline to be. Now set your baseline again. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edasque
And the support email doesn't seem very responsive.
Beta's producing a *lot* of mail, but trust me, we're responding as quickly as we can - you'll get a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edasque
After setting the baseline (trying out a few features), I realized my baseline was actually not correct. Is there a way to revert to a non locked baseline ? I can't see to be able to move things around anymore in baseline view.
I discovered that you can clear the baseline selecting all the tasks and putting a space on the baseline start and end fields..

Nat