The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why are items with no due date RED? [A: their project is overdue.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am trying to decide whether to purchase OmniFocus for Mac. I have input a number of actions, some having due dates, some not. Many of the items with no due dates have turned red. I thought that only happens to items past their due date? How can I differentiate between items that really ARE past due and these items?

thx
Pat

If these items are part of a project and the project has a due date which has passed, the items will turn red even though they do not show a due date of their own.

The project has no due date.
Oops, Wrong, it does have a due date!
My fault, user error.
thanks!!