The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gantt chart zoom out to month? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm currently only trying out the Omniplan application to figure out if it is right for me. We deal with projects that are not that fine-grained, so I don't really care to see a day-by-day view in the Gantt chart. Is there a way to zoom it out so it shows me an overview in months instead of weeks and days? I was unable to find any information in the documentation.

Thanks, Esther

Esther, thanks for trying OmniPlan. Happy to help! At the top-right of the Gantt view, you'll see a magnifying glass icon with a plus sign in the lens. Clicking that brings up a menu where you can set the time scale.

Thanks for mentioning this - I did a couple of help searches and failed to turn up the documentation on that. Filing that as a bug. Sorry for the trouble it caused!