The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Leopard: iCal and Mail issues Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

I hope I am not duplicating an existing post.

I noticed two issues with the integration of OF and Mail/iCal in Leopard:
1. The link between the actions and the mail is lost (like if the URL field in iCal is not synchronized with OF).
2. I use to test the synchronization a long time ago, before it got improved with the drag and drop mecanism in the preferences. Now, the former calendar OF created (OF:*), and also some calendars I use to have at the time, still appear although they have been deleted from iCal. Shouldn't it be automatically refreshed ? I would also find it nice to have a specific button to let OF creates the calendars (maybe with a kind of file-batch-renaming like way).

Thanks in advance ... This is a great product.