The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to set repeat from quick entry? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I want to set an item to repeat, I can't do it from the quick entry box. I can see the heading for it (with two arrows in a circle) but that's all i can do. Is this a bug? Am I missing something?

It doesn't seem possible to set the repeat from quick entry. I wouldn't call this a bug, but it certainly is a missing feature. You can use Help --> Send Feedback to submit feature requests.

Curt

Or perhaps the "repeating" column heading shouldn't appear in the quick entry window at all. After all, where would the repeat options appear if you can't bring up the inspector on an item in the quick entry window?

-Dennis

I think that (eventually) clicking on the repeat icon should bring up a mini-dialog for setting repeat options. That would be handy for regular actions, and would work in Quick Entry.

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
I think that (eventually) clicking on the repeat icon should bring up a mini-dialog for setting repeat options. That would be handy for regular actions, and would work in Quick Entry.
I would like to see this. I will add my name to the list of requestors for this feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak56 View Post
I would like to see this. I will add my name to the list of requestors for this feature
Seconded.