The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Delete iCal ToDos Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
While syncing iCal with my BlackBerry, I was syncing OF Contexts as calendars to get my ToDos on the BB. Now that I have my iPhone, I'm using OF iPhone.

Preferences>iCal Preferences:
(Unsynchronized)>All Contexts are listed here

Can I safely delete the iCal calendars? Ie. @Calls, @Computer

My guess is anything that is a ToDo in iCal that was a result of OF/iCal syncing, is now read-only in iCal and deleting in iCal won't affect my desktop OF Actions.

Should be fine - OmniFocus only syncs with iCal when you hit the keyboard shortcut or click on the menu item, so it really shouldn't have any effect on your OmniFocus data.