The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

More Current Info Needed-Does OF Sync with 10.7 Lion? Nothing Syncing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Don't jump down my throat, but I've been reading on this forum and am confused - the stickies seem really dated. If there's more current info up there, I did look for it but had no success.

I finally upgraded to Lion and want to sync OF with Reminders (formerly To Dos); this isn't something I bothered with doing previously. I followed the directions, but nothing's happening.

I also sync one of my calendars via CALDav to gcal. iCal won't let me set up reminders to that calendar, though I have no idea whether this makes a difference.

Any information much appreciated. Thanks.