The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you use the the "Due or Flagged" status filter?
Yes, please share your use case below 4 44.44%
No, but I would if it were moved to the Flagged/Not Flagged filter 2 22.22%
No 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

"Due or Flagged" status filter with implicit flags Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I completely agree with this. I really think the Due/Flagged option should be separate from the Available view. I have cases, as mentioned earlier, of sequential projects with all actions showing. I also have repeating actions that have start dates set in the future, but still show up because they're still flagged. I'd love to see this fixed. Thanks!

Invictus, be sure to "Send Feedback" from the OmniFocus Help menu, so they're aware there's plenty of folks who feel this way.