The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Only 1 action in projects? Why?? [A: View menu set to "Next Action"] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I add multiple actions to a Parallel or Sequential project, only one item at a time is displayed.

I'm not seeing anything in the documentation explaining why this is the case, nor in the demo video. Even in the documentation the cake example, which is explained as a sequential project, shows multiple items displayed at once. I can't replicate this for the life of me.

If I switch the project type to Single Actions, voila, all my actions are displayed.

What's going on? Is there a setting somewhere I need to change?

Hit the "eyeball" icon in the top right of the toolbar. It sounds like you have it set to Next Action. In a single action list, they are all Available for Next Action, whereas Parallel or Sequential projects, the Next Action is the first one on the list.

If you set the eyeball to Available, then Parallel and Single Action list projects will appear the same I think.

That did it. Thank you :)