The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions description which contain URLs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
While in Safari, I like to add URLs to my "read this later" single actions project. I can use clippings to do this, but the name of the resulting action is a non-linked URL string ("http://www.omnigroup.com"). This makes it awkward to launch the page from the action item. Is there a way to easily create actions labeled as the webpage name (e.g. The Omni Group), and such that the label itself is clickable? Or as a less desirable alternative, can the raw URL string be made so that it launches the page?

Related to this, is there a way to simply DRAG the URL from safari address box to the OmniFocus inbox and create a properly labeled, linked action?