The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Use of Outline or List for selection Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have some very detailed and involved diagrams that have a horrendous quantity of objects, selecting these various bits can be a chore and sometimes quite impossible. To get at some of them I sometimes need to select the top one and move it out of the way and then I can get at something below. If I am selecting a set of items it can get quite complicated and time consuming. The Outline and List view would appear to be a magnificent way out of this. I can select an item in the outline, or list, view and Lo! There it is selected in my picture. Only, sadly, I cannot seem to move the focus back to the diagram, keeping the item, or items, selected, and then move them around. Does anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks - Lawrence