The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sort actions manually? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I, also, would love to be able to re-order items in context view. I have a perspective set up that shows items due today, tomorrow, this week, etc. I would love to be able to manually re-order items under each heading to create a sequential list for myself.

I actually ended up switching over to Things for a bit to take advantage of their manual reordering, but am back to OF because of it's robustness and other customizability that I missed.

I suppose for now i'll implement the estimated duration "hack" described above, but I'd love it if manual reordering could be thrown into the hat of potential features in new versions of OF, if it's no in there already.

Great work all, keep it up!