The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Consolidating multiple plans Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all

This is my first first so I do not know if the question has been asked before. Also, I am only trialling OP at the moment, so it might be a disabled feature in Demo copy.

Basically, we have 3 distinct studio work areas that inter-relate as part of workflow, but are managed by separate individuals. Each plan will include a list of projects, although not necessarily the same list of projects appear in each, the list would be very close (being identical is not a problem either).

What I want is to consolidate or merge these on a constant basis and re-share the result to everyone.

Can OP do this for me please? Any suggestions how?

OmniPlan can't do this automatically, but you could try creating a new OmniPlan document and copy/pasting all the tasks from each project into the new OmniPlan document to see how the tasks and resources stack up.