The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Adding "Send to OmniFocus" to other iPhone apps Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
I'm not familiar with GoodReader...
I'm a big fan of GoodReader (or was, until iOS4 broke it!). It lets me examine (on the go and from within the App), attachments and files (in a wide variety of formats), that have ended up in my email accounts, webDAV servers, iDisk, Google docs, etc. OK, you have to buy all the in-App purchases to unlock these features, but in total it still only costs a couple of bucks.

Quote:
iDisk actually works a little better than DropBox for this...
I just tried this out, and again, Greg, another huge "thank-you". After just a quick test, I'm pretty sure that utilising this is going to make a big improvement to our workflow. I also get to see some value from my MobileMe subscription, major plus!

Quote:
NDA prevents me from saying anything more specific at this time, other than to add that I am not talking about Evernote.
No problems, we all know it's Personal Informant! :rolleyes:

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-07-14 at 11:39 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheQ View Post
No problems, we all know it's Personal Informant! :rolleyes:
Well, uhh... no! :)

Quote:
Well, uhh... no! :)
Yeah... Yeah... WhatEVER... ! You Sith Lords are all the same... ! ;)

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-07-14 at 12:38 PM..

Any news on when the ability to paste several items via the API might arrive?

Ken,

I am a new user, and still trying to learn the multiple features of the program. Please let me know how can I get an email from outlook into my inbox in Omnifocus.
Thanks

I would love to have the ability to send multiple items to omnifocus. Any updates on that? Or at least a time estimate?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum, eibrahim! We can't force other app developers to add the sample code we provide to their apps, but you may find that the Send to OmniFocus email service we added a while back helps some...

Brian,

I think he's asking about an extension of the current scheme to allow adding multiple items in a single transaction. That's entirely an Omni job.

Hi guys,

Is there an URI component to add a due date?

Unless they've added it without announcing it (seems unlikely), no. Use Contact Omni or Send Feedback in the gear menu or settings page to make a feature request for it.