The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus Applescript Repository Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would love to see supported applescripts all in one place, preferably on the OmniFocus page of the OmniGroup website.

Here is an example page from the OmniOutliner page: link

I second that motion.

Send your feedback to Omni with Help->Send Feedback if you want it to be counted...

I'm not entirely convinced that Omni supports all the Applescripts that can be found on the various Extras pages, given the "want to put something up here, send it in" language found on at least one of them. But at a minimum, I'm sure they'd want to hear about any script failure that suggested a bug in Omni software.