The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus and printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello there

I would so much like to be able to print each context on a new page when printing my contexts. Is there a way to make that happen besides selecting each context and printing them individually? If not, then do consider this a feature request.

/Thomas

I too would like this. This is actually why I signed on today to find answers for. Is there an option to do this? Any anyone please shed some light onto this?

To toss an extra $0.02 in, I notice that whenever I print the header (with timestamp) always gets cut off, so only the bottom half of the letters can be read.

Use Help --> Send Feedback to submit feature requests and bug reports.

Curt